Monday, January 6, 2014

The Fratellis-Costello Music

If you're wondering why I haven't been posting more often, it's not because I've given up on this blog. Honestly, there hasn't been much new music that I've liked recently. Audio Push dropped a track with Logic, but it was definitely a letdown. Alex Wiley released some new shit, his first since Club Wiley (6/4/13), but the songs were pretty weak. And Lil' Durk was supposed to drop his mixtape Fuckery yesterday but apparently DEFJAM told him to sit on it.There has been some great news, though. Common, Jack White, and Clipse are working on new albums, not to mention that the Clipse album will be produced by The Neptunes. So anyways, I've had to go back into my library and find some old stuff to listen to. One of the bands that I'm always listening to is The Fratellis. The Fratellis are one of the few good Rock bands still making music. Their debut album, Costello Music, is one of the best albums of the 00's. It's possible you've heard a few tracks off of it before, but if you're looking for some new music, give this album a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment