Sunday, December 8, 2013

Justin Bieber-Confident (ft. Chance The Rapper)

I Definitely never thought I would be posting about Justin Bieber, and there is only possibility in which I would, and now that is a reality. It seems Chance The Rapper has decided to do a guest verse on a Justin Bieber song, and there's a rumor that there may be another collab on the way. A lot of people said that Chance is selling out, but that's bullshit. He's still an independent artist and doing a feature with Justin Bieber is a great way to get publicity. In fact, as I'm posting this, the midnight the song was released, Chance is now featured in the #6 song in the iTunes Top Singles Chart. Not bad for a guy who only has two mixtapes under his belt. And as much as I hate to admit it, Bieber has recently been releasing some quality music, veering away from his old pop sound to a more R&B vibe. Add that to the fact that Chance murders his verse and I definitely fuck with "Confident."

No comments:

Post a Comment